Miss Advised

A forum for the mis-advised managers of the world. Get good, solid, dependable advice and share your questions and suggestions with an impartial, impervious, informed fellow manager. Oh, come on - give it a whirl!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Welcome to my world....
....the world of the mis-advised.

As a 20-year veteran of the bizarre world of Human Resources, and I can say with absolute certainty that most mistakes in business occur becuse of bad advice.

? Are you about to make a big decision?

? Are you wondering where your last project went wrong?

Aside from technology problems, people problems rank way up there among preventable problems that ruined a plan/project/opportunity. Feel free to run something by me for review, by an impartial, unbiased (mostly), dispassionate (often) third party.

Yes, I mean me.

Advice from Miss Advised will keep you from being misadvised.

Miss Advised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home